I’m looking for you!
Unfortunately at the moment none of the existing investment options are ideal. I feel the risks are too high or the returns are too low. In the future I plan on putting a higher percentage of my bitcoin portfolio to work as I discover more attractive investments.
Signup below and I’ll let you know when there are attractive investment options.
My portfolio holdings as of 9/08/2015.
|Magnr (coming soon)||2.35%||2.70941771|
Investments I plan on Exploring:
- Bit Bond - Like BTCJam - P2P bitcoin lending service.
- Loanbase - Like BTCJam - P2P bitcoin lending service.
- First Global Credit - Allows customers to get exposure to stock equities using bitcoin as collateral.
- More Arbitrage - I’d love to put my arbitrage bot back to work.
Investments I’m Avoiding:
- Bitfinex Swaps - UI was confusing and I don’t think I was earning.
- Cloud Mining Contracts - ROI seems dubious and I’ve heard rumors some are ponzi schemes.
- Mining - ROI has always seemed dubious to me. I’ve heard some players get government subsidies and some players get cheap electricity. I have no advantages in that game and I avoid it.
- Shorting Bitcoins - Bitcoin is the most exciting tech I’ve seen since the Internet. I wouldn’t want to be short bitcoin ever. For those who do want to short, or go long even I recommend Btc.sx. Btc.sx allows traders to go long or short bitcoin using bitcoin.
Have an investment you think I should look into? email me