Bulls, I was excited to be on the mass adoption panel with such industry notables as:
- Bobby Lee - CEO of BTC China, the first, largest, and most trusted bitcoin exchange in China.
- Bradley Rotter - A visionary investor who has pioneered investment in many new alternative investments classes beginning with Hedge Funds in 1982
- Tom Longson - CEO of GoGoCoin, which empowering the unbanked with easy access to send and receive digital cash worldwide.
- Will Wheeler - CEO of ExpressCoin Expresscoin.com one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins in the United States.
- Kevin Salter - Rockstar engineer at Bex.io. Bex provides white-label bitcoin exchange software handling security, usability and scaling.
Key panel takeaways:
- We believe bitcoin mass adoption is coming!
- We see mass adoption coming to less developed countries first (for example Argentina)
- Education is hindering adoption worldwide (So What’s Bitcoin helps with education)
- Practical use cases are hindering adoption worldwide.
- Bitcoin infrastructure is being built out to enable practical use cases.
- We see mass adoption coming to the U.S. through a killer app that hasn’t been developed yet.
It was fun being on the panel and talking about the exciting and promising future of bitcoin!