Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund? (BST)
BST is a newly formed professionally managed special purpose private Fund that will:
- Invest 100% of Fund capital in the purchase of Bitcoins on the GDAX Exchange.
- Deploy a trading strategy that will capitalize on an expected sharp increase in the price of the Bitcoin shortly after the Chicago Mercantile E (CME) Exchange lists Bitcoin Futures.
- Utilize a well-designed trading strategy that allows for substantial upside potential with a reasonable down side risk.
- Liquidate the Fund position in a strategic manner no later than 90 Days after Fund formation.
- Distribute to investors their proportionate share including profits and dissolve the Fund.
Is the Fund seeking investors?
The Fund managers are seeking investors who are:
- Accredited and aggressive with a portion in their investments.
- Looking to deploy some risk capital into the “Bitcoin Boom” ($5,000-$100,000—financial experts recommend no more than 3% of net worth in the Crypto space.
- Prefer professional management and trading decisions.
- Interested in the opportunity for significant short-term Bitcoin gains in a 90-day period.
- Don’t want any liability beyond their investment.
- Able to withstand the loss of a portion their investment.
Why was the fund formed?
The manager of the Fund, David S. Smith, is a recognized expert on crypto currencies and believes there is an exceptional trading opportunity based on the Bitcoin Futures listing on the CME on December 18, 2017.
What is the opportunity and the potential?
Mr. Smith, as well as a number of other noted Bitcoin experts, believe that the Bitcoin could achieve a 3x spike in prices to $30,000 and perhaps to $80,000 and that most of those gains will be realized within 90 days of the CME listing. The BST Fund is designed to capitalize on those price increases and to provide the investors with substantial returns as well as their investment capital in a short time frame.
What is the realistic return to Fund investors?
If the Bitcoin trades to the $30,000 level, as the Fund sponsors believe, a $10,000 fund investor would receive a return of approximately 3x to 5x their investment in 90 days. (Obviously an estimate and no guarantee)
What is the risk?
The fund will be liquidated and the funds distributed no later than March 2018. While it is not guaranteed, the investors would likely recover a reasonable portion of their investment even if the Fund prediction is wrong and the Bitcoin price drops. All Bitcoins will be purchased for cash with no margin use and no possibility of any investor liability beyond their investment.
What is the investment opportunity?
The Managers are offering 400 Limited Liability Membership units of $5,000 for a total of $2,000,000. If management achieves their projections (see above) a $10,000 investment (two $5,000 units)will be worth $30,000 to $50,000.
All projections of return to investors are estimates and are not guaranteed. The investment is highly speculative and may result in the loss of all or a portion of the invested capital.
Until Thursday December 14th accredited investors can invest in this special limited opportunity.
- $5,000 Minimum
- SUBSTANTIAL UPSIDE POTENTIAL In 90-Day Period
- Risk limited to amount invested
Managed by Nationally Recognized Bitcoin Experts
- Accredited Risk Tolerant Inv. Only