I have 3 years experience in the 7-year-old bitcoin industry. Let me help you.
Thanks @DavidSilvaSmith for finally explaining #Bitcoin to me at #StartupGrind - Very interesting business concept as well. Keep conquering!— Rich Langdale (@RichLangdale) February 18, 2015
In 2014 I gave 18 presentations and authored over 100 bitcoin articles. My articles were syndicated to sites like Yahoo finance and read an estimated 500,000 times.
You did a phenomenal job at the YPO and TNABC sessions!
Matthew Roszak, Founding Partner, Tally Capital
Engagement Starts with Preparation
I prepare for each presentation. I do not want to waste attendee’s time. I want to know who they are to tailor the message to fit their objectives. I have a call with the conference organizer to discuss what they are seeking from the talk. After identifying objectives I craft a story around the key message and supporting points. Lastly I create a Prezi to visually show the story. This makes one memorable picture the audience can use to visualize the key message. Prezi’s technology assists the story telling process by taking the audience through the story.
I can help audiences understand your message by:
- Delivering an existing presentation
- Creating a custom presentation on any bitcoin related topic.
- Reviewing your recorded presentations or presentation material and recommend improvements.
- Creating a Prezi presentation for your talk.
Phone: (517) 944-1872
Bitcoin Speaking Experience & Notable Media
- 5/27/16 What is the block chain? (Michigan Tech BBQ) Grand Ledge, MI
- 5/3/16 Lansing proponent doubts Bitcoin creation claim (WKAR Current State) East Lansing, MI
- 11/9/15 Bitcoin back in favor after price pop and drop (Detroit Free Press) Detroit, MI
- 9/28/15 Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology: Why Lawyers Should Care (Michigan State College of Law) East Lansing, MI
- 12/18/14 Why Nerds are Excited About Bitcoin (DemoCamp Lansing) Lansing, MI
- 11/20/14 GVF Selection Committee (Global Venture Forum) Mountain View, CA
- 10/27/14 Introduction to Bitcoin (Detroit Bitcoin Expo), Detroit, MI
- 10/19/14 David Smith Bitcoin Investor Bitcoin Bulls (CryptoBiz Magazine) Las Vegas, NV
- 10/18/14 David Smith Investor Bitcoin Bulls (Crypto Biz Magazine) Las Vegas, NV
- 10/8/14 Include Bitcoin in a Balanced Portfolio (CoinAgenda) Las Vegas, NV
- 10/6/14 How to Explain Bitcoin in Plain English (Inside Bitcoins Vegas) Las Vegas, NV
- 9/18/14 MidasMarni Interviews David Smith (MidasMarni.com) Online
- 8/29/14 Educating Congressional Policy Makers (Congressional Bitcoin Education Day) Washington, DC
- 7/30/14 David Silva Smith @ Coin Congress (Money & Tech) San Francisco, CA
- 7/24/14 Mass Adoption Panel (Coin Congress USA) San Francisco, CA
- 7/20/14 What I’m Doing in Bitcoin (The North American Bitcoin Conference Chicago) Chicago, IL
- 7/20/14 Bitcoin Beginners Workshop Session B (The North American Bitcoin Conference Chicago) Chicago, IL
- 7/19/14 Bitcoin Beginners Workshop Session A (The North American Bitcoin Conference Chicago) Chicago, IL
- 7/18/14 Bitcoin 101 for YPO / WPO (Tally Capital’s MiM Bitcoin Summit 2014) Chicago, IL
- 5/22/14 How To Successfully Introduce Bitcoin to your Friends (Inaugural Coin Congress Asia) Singapore
- 4/30/14 Coinvendor: The Safest Place to Trade Bitcoin (The Hatching) Lansing, MI
- 1/10/14 Bitcoin Interview (Bottom Line IT), Lansing, MI
- 12/18/13 Stocking-stuffer of the times: Bitcoin (CBS MoneyWatch)
- 12/11/13 Bitcoin: Super currency or super fad? (USA Today) Las Vegas, NV
- 12/8/13 Bitcoin: The Future of Money (SouthEastern Michigan Computer Organization) Detroit, MI
- 11/20/13 GoGiveCoin: My First Bitcoin App (Lansing .NET User Group) Lansing, MI
About CEO David Silva Smith
David believes everyone deserves to be empowered. David believes bitcoin is the most empowering technology since the Internet. David has been interviewed for CBS MoneyWatch, NBC Chicago, USA Today, Money and Tech, spreading the word about bitcoin. David’s bitcoin articles have been featured on Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, and Nasdaq. Mr. Smith has created an arbitrage bot, gogivecoin.com, and is currently working on a person-to-person trading system. Prior to becoming engrossed in bitcoin, Smith built mobile apps for financial services companies. In his free time he enjoys playing frisbee and basketball with his seven year old son.