Announcing… A Special Limited Offering Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund “The Intelligent Approach to Capitalizing on the Bitcoin/Crypto Boom”
A new Investment Fund has been formed by Bitcoin/Crypto professionals who are inviting aggressive accredited investors to join them as initial limited liability members/investors.
The Fund is suitable for investors interested in putting $5,000 to $100,000 in risk capital into the Bitcoin/ Crypto Currency space, but only with an experienced management team that thoroughly knows and understands the Bitcoin/Alternative/Crypto Currency phenomenon.
The Fund Managing Partner and Founder—David S. Smith—a recognized alternative currency expert– believes there is a “Once in a decade trading opportunity “ coming specifically in the Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund was formed with a short term prospective to capitalize on what the managers believe will likely be a significant increase in trading volume, volatility and Bitcoin price over the next 90-120 days. This will be based largely on greatly expanded exposure from Bitcoin derivatives being listed on the CME, followed by the CBOE, NASDAQ and other worldwide exchanges.
The goal of the sponsors is to capitalize on this expected dramatic increase in Bitcoin awareness and the higher Bitcoin price when it occurs to deliver substantial gains for Fund investors and return all investment funds plus investors profits within 90 days.
The sponsors and management will be investors in the Fund and will be compensated by a 20% share of net Fund profits, only making money from the fund if the investors/members do.
All investors in the Fund must be accredited, highly risk tolerant and able to withstand the loss of their investment. Subscriptions must completed and funds wired to the Fund manager by the close of business 12/14/17
Fund will be liquidated and all cash balances distributed to Investors/ Members by no later than 3/22/18
The Fund managers are long time Bitcoin and capital markets experts and believe there is a strong chance that the Bitcoin price will increase dramatically when the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) lists Bitcoin derivatives. The CME listing has been approved and will occur on December 18, 2017 at which point the Bitcoin will gain significant added recognition and awareness by the worldwide investing public.
This Fund was formed specifically to allow qualified investors the opportunity to participate directly in the Bitcoin boom with the decisions and trading plans made by a management team that knows the Crypto Currency industry and capital markets intimately.
The Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund was formed for one function—the purchase of Bitcoins prior to or shortly after the CME and other exchange listings, and the sale of the coins as the price increases but no later than 90 days from the start of CME Bitcoin trading.
While the managing partners are long term believers in the future of crypto as an alternative world-wide currency, they believe Bitcoin is the best short term play in the group and could reasonably achieve prices of $50,000 to $100,000 or more shortly after the CME catalyst event.
Upon the sale of the Fund’s Bitcoins and close of the Fund each investor may receive their share value in wire transfer or in credit to a newly issued International Bitcoin based Visa Debit Card for the account balance.
There are no guarantees but there are a number of factors that support the strong case for significant trading volatility and price increases as the Bitcoin opens for trading on the CME and other exchanges:
- CME is the largest FX trading market in the world with numerous similar listings coming in 2018.
- Will provide an authenticity and stability that is priceless for the Bitcoin brand.
- Enormous worldwide publicity that will attract a new universe of buyers.
- Creation of a social status symbol/ with collectable status.
- Only 21 million Bitcoins will ever exist and demand will likely far exceed supply. A classic “short squeeze” is a distinct possibility.
- Many other major financial institutions—worldwide– are going to join the CME and Bitcoin is going to gain the same acceptance as other national currencies.
- Bitcoin is being more widely used by merchants worldwide and is considered a hedge against economic chaos.
We believe that the listing in December will be a catalyst event that will result in Bitcoin increasing by multiples to today’s prices. While the short sellers will be trying to drive the price down, they will likely be overwhelmed by the demand-and have to surrender to the bulls. This could be one of the great short squeezes in market history.
While the Fund sponsors are strongly bullish on the future prices for the Bitcoin and believe the upside is almost infinite, they believe the most dramatic increases will occur in the first 60—90 days after the CME listing. They are also aware that crypto is not without and risk and taking a sizable profit is always prudent.
Therefore the trading strategy will be to sell 30% of the fund holdings if the Bitcoin price reaches 5x1 the invested amount with the balance held until the manager decides to liquidate or 90 days from start of trading, whichever is sooner.
All Fund investment and administration will be based on the following Fund rules:
- Bitcoin Strategic Trading Fund, LLC with David S. Smith Managing Member.
- All investment decisions by the managing partner. No redemptions prior to fund liquidation.
- Total and complete transparency with all trades and new asset value reported on a daily basis on fund website.
- All accredited, high-risk tolerant investors.
- 506 (c) Exempted Private Offering.
- $5,000 Minimum Investment.
- Investor/member downside limited to amount invested.
- All funds received, held, disbursed and accounted for Fund Managing Member.
- 5% one time administration fee and 20% of all Fund net profits paid to Sponsor with 80% to investors/members.
- No futures, short selling, margin or leveraged trading-all 100% cash
Highly experienced successful Fund Managing Partner
The Fund Managing Partner is David S. Smith, a widely recognized expert and long-time Bitcoin investor.
- Former software developer for 12 years and early mover into crypto currency
- Investor for 17 years (public stocks, private debt, treasury bonds, Mutual Funds, Index Funds, Real Estate, Private Equity, options, arbitrage, crypto currencies) - current personal capital invested in excess of $4m - all built from personal earnings
- Bitcoin writer 55 published articles, 44 blog posts
- Interviewed for and widely quoted in Consumers Digest, WKAR Current State, CBS MoneyWatch, NBC Chicago, Detroit Free Press, Michigan Business Network, and USA Today regarding Bitcoin.
- Over 16 speaking engagements on Bitcoin
- 2014 Global Venture Forum Digital Currency Selection Committee Lead
- Author of E-Book – How I Will Retire in Two Years By Investing in Bitcoin
- Educated congressional policymakers as part of Congressional Bitcoin Education Day
- Founder of: Bitcoinbulls.net – Helping Bitcoin investors find yield / dividends, So What’s Bitcoin.com – Explaining Bitcoin in Plain English, and Gogivecoin.com – a service to help Bitcoin enthusiasts mail loved ones their first Bitcoins.
Until Thursday December 14th accredited investors can invest in this special limited opportunity.
- $5,000 Minimum
- SUBSTANTIAL UPSIDE POTENTIAL In 90-Day Period
- Risk limited to amount invested
- Managed by Nationally Recognized Bitcoin Experts
- Accredited Risk Tolerant Inv. Only